Hand crafted in Germany at the Giesen and Forsthoff factory, the Bismark Lion is completed with a natural marble-wood handle, ensuring each razor has its own unique handprint.
- The traditional Bismark-designed razor is hollow-ground from high-grade carbon steel, with gold plated logo, tang and tail.
- Marble-wood scales are set onto the blade- each one with an individual handprint due to the nature of real wood.
- Black presentation boardbox with pressed-to-size insert not only looks good but is designed to absorb condensation.
- Each razor is gold-etched with the traditional 1920’s Solingen “Lion and Timor” logo, plus gold tang, tail and back of the blade.
- The back is further ‘chased’ (engraved) in a traditional vine pattern.